Bio-Techno Food Developments S.L. DEBIOTEC is a company dedicated to serving the food industry. It consists in a team of highly qualified and extensive experienced in the food industry professionals from research group of Food Biotechnology (BTA), which is currently in the process of joining to the University of Murcia to form part of its shareholders.
Our technical staff
Amaury Taboada RodríguezManager
- Degree in Microbiology
- Master in Sciences in Nematology
- Diploma of Advanced Studies Research proficiency in the subject area of Food Technology ETSIA
- Ph.D., Polytechnic University of Cartagena.
Fulgencio Marín Iniesta
Degree in Chemistry (1974) and Doctor of Science (1979), Fulgencio Marin is a renowned researcher, internationally recognized for his many contributions to the fields of technology and food microbiology throughout his long career.
Rita María Cava Roda
- Degree in Biological Sciences (1982). University of Murcia.
- Master of Science in Food Technology (1992). Central University of Venezuela.
- PhD on "Nutrition, Food Science and Food Technology" (2013). University of Murcia.
Marta Sánchez Rubio
- Degree in Biology. University of Murcia (1996-2003).
- Diploma in Human Nutrition and Dietetics. UCAM. Murcia. (2006-2008).
- Master's Degree in Nutrition, Food Safety and Technology (Department. Of Food Technology, Nutrition and Food Science. University of Murcia) (2010-2011).
- Master in Medicinal Plants (Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Salamanca). (2004-2005).
- Masters in Phytotherapy, distance (University of Barcelona Virtual, Institute Micromat; Madaus) (2004-2006).